Monday, April 30, 2012

Last Week: Lab 1

In class today we will have our last Twitter quiz, and start viewing final projects. I will randomly select three groups for today and the remaining two will go on Wednesday.

As for exporting your website files, I will go over this briefly in class today. Basically you should create a folder on your desktop (named something like J2150CSlug) and save all the files in it that you are putting on your site: word docs, video files, flash files, the sound slides publish to web folder and any jpgs that appear on the site. Then save the actual site as an html file (from the homepage) to that folder as well. That folder (the one you made on your desk top should then be zipped exported to blackboard).

I'll walk through this again in class.

Wednesday we will be getting Pizza. I'll take a vote on what types today in class.
I will come to class at the beginning and collect $, and go get the pizzas while you all fill out your course evaluations (since I cannot be in the room). I'll return and we will finish the presentations and have dinner.

For this week you should write a blog about what you learned in the class and what you will take with you in your future career path (or on the journey to that) if you wrote it last week for your blog assignment that is fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment